The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1360 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Ah, as soon as I read Marie's name I knew who this was about. Love historical fiction. I never thought of the conditions quite like that--thanks for making it come alive!
02/24/12
Nice retelling of an historical woman in time.

Well written and nicely done. I enjoyed it.

God Bless~
02/24/12
You brought this scene to life well. I was right there with them. The few French words made me remember just how much I'd forgotten!
I enjoyed this fascinating story while remembering bits and pieces of things I had learned in school. You brought history to life.
Yea for Vonnie with another EC. I thought this was the "best of all" entry this week. Your descriptions were powerful.
03/01/12
I think this is one of the best historical fiction pieces I have ever read. Loved it immensely. A well deserved EC.
03/01/12
Oh! Wow! Thanks for the comments.
(I'm hoping to make a collection of children's biographical stories.)
Great control of the setting, atmosphere and dialogue. I was there the whole time. Truly enjoyed this article. Congratulations on your EC placement. Certainly deserving!
03/01/12
Great story. I love how you brought this man and wife to life. So happy for his dedication. Congratuations on your well-earned EC!