The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1374 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really liked this - it kept me reading to the end. Your style captivates and the message was a good one, especailly these days when so many are dealing with this type of problem. Good job!
02/18/12
Fresh take on the topic, and a profound commentary on todays times. Great story and great job. God bless~
A great story and a great reminder: the sun will rise tomorrow. There are many people, right now, whose minds are racing with the question "how?" who need that simple reminder. Good job.
You handle dialog very well. The interplay of the conversation spiced with his distracting thoughts could have been confusing but you presented the intricacies very clearly. Timely piece and good treatment of the topic.
02/23/12
Great message in this piece. I enjoyed every moment of it and could really relate to that distracting voice of worry. A well-deserved win.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
02/23/12
Congratulations on your well deserved win! This was a wonderful story, wonderfully written. Reminded me of the words in the old hymn "What a Friend We Have In Jesus"
I love your stories. If you haven't already, please write a book.