The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1691 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/30/11
Very creative take on the topic! Love the last few paragraphs especially.

Had a bit of trouble following in the beginning, and you had a couple extra commas floating around.

You definitely surprised me with where this went. Nicely done!
12/30/11
Very creative sci phi with a nice tie in to non-fictional God and man. ;) I had to read the first sentence a few times to grasp all that it was saying, but, to be honest, I'm a bit sleepy at the moment, so maybe that's all it is!

Over all, I enjoyed your inventive story. Great job!
12/30/11
Oh, this is good. It reminds me a bit of the remnant of Israel that God always left, despite the Israelites' disobedience.
12/30/11
This was such a clever story and so intricately woven pertaining to the bible. This must have taken a lot of thought to spin it into such a "high tech" story.

Interesting take on the topic...It was compelling, and I noted that Zachary was the prophet who clearly was supposed to "espouse the truth." And the CEO being the "enemy" was simply brilliant.( I have had a couple of them in my jobs!)

Nice job - I really enjoyed this. Thanks. God Bless~
This is wonderful. It really touched my heart. I thought it genius to use numbers(3, 7) to really send your message home.