The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1164 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/11
Good job bringing forth a great and true message. It makes me sad to know that a lot of people have been in this position; I pray that they find the Lord before it is too late. Nicely done. God Bless~
09/12/11
I like this – it is so true, too many people try to do the job of the Holy Spirit instead of just following the Holy Spirit’s lead. Good job.
09/15/11
Congratulations on your win...God Bless you~
09/15/11
I love this! We tend to make sharing the Gospel such a difficult thing, when really it's all about showing the love of Jesus to others. Congrats on your EC placing!
09/15/11
Oh, I love this. I'd like to put it on a 3x5 card and keep it in my purse, so I can read it again and again.

Congratulations.
09/16/11
Congratulations on your EC award. Isn't it wonderful to know that God is in control of all things and we are just ambassadors.
Wow, this made me gasp with its deep deep truth - so very very true and wonderfully expressed. Congratulations on a very well deserved win.
Wow, this made me gasp with its deep deep truth - so very very true and wonderfully expressed. Congratulations on a very well deserved win.
09/19/11
This is very true. Thanks for putting it out there!