The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for sharing this.
08/12/11
What a beautiful poem based on the true story. It made me smile, and brings forth the "light" of all things...God Bless you~
The grace of this answered prayer deepens my faith this morning. Thank you for a splendidly written poem.
08/15/11
love this
Beautiful beyond words. This is a winner in my books and should be shared wherever Christians meet. Our God is so Great!
08/16/11
I must have read this true story somewhere, for this was familiar to me, though I cannot remember where I have heard this story told before, just remember having heard it. But you told it beautifully in your poem and it was a blessing again to hear how wondrously God provides and honored the pure and earnest faith of a child!
08/16/11
I believe Ruth truly had the gift of faith. We can learn so much from our little ones. This story will stick with me. Thank you for sharing it.
08/17/11
Wow! And I'll even say it backwards: "Wow!"
Beautifully expressed.
08/17/11
Couldn't be more on topic than this. But, that is just the beginning of what this piece has to offer.
A poem, an interesting story, a message and a christian example all neatly tied up. Just excellent.
Takes the ribbon for me.
08/19/11
Fabulous writing and lovely story. Congratulations on your EC!
Soooo very touching, perhaps especially so since it is based on truth. Spectacular storytelling in verse; congratulations on your placement!
08/19/11
Brilliant testimony and brilliant storytelling! What a great story to share to build faith!