The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1070 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Day One, and Nana to the rescue. I suspect a sack full of back-up plans will be needed before summer is over. A fun read.
08/05/11
This was fun to read. Good descriptive writing.
So many great word pictures, so many delightful expressions. Loved the dialogue too!
Your story is an outstanding example of "showing" your characters. One of the best entries for me this week!
08/07/11
Every aspect of great writing displayed here. I have a short list of potential authors for this piece. Can't wait to see if my hunch is correct. Great story, and a just right title. Not sure if it's fully on topic, but well written - no doubt.
08/07/11
Loved the characters and the harsh filter applied to them by the superior wisdom of your adolescent MC. Wonderful images and descriptions.
08/07/11
An excellently written fun story. It ought to have been about the one that got away - I say a 6" sprat catch!
08/10/11
Yes, this was a delightful read! I was thinking if this were real, Bobby (or Rob) may think it punishment now, but in actuality is making some precious memories with his grandparents that will be treasures when he is older! Excellent job on this!