The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1176 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/29/11
Oh, this is adorable! I love it. I can just see the dinosaur peeking out from his pants. :)
Too cute! I could see it all - and I thought the dialogue was great. This story would make a good read-out-loud picture book.
Enjoyed your Title. The story reminds me when I was a kid. I like the fact Mikey recognized his mistake and showed bravery. An enjoyable read. Good Job!
07/29/11
I've never heard of a pinky swear before. I lolved the characters and the message behind the story.

Ahh...this is one of my favorites--so adorable...and believable.
07/30/11
Very cute. The dialogue is fun and the way you've written it in short lines keeps the action moving. Nicely done!
08/01/11
This would be a great children's story, for its brevity and pace, as much as for its dialogue and clear guidance.
08/02/11
I enjoyed this cute amusing story very much. I hope he enjoyed his reward, for eventually being honest' the next day!
Cute and very, very believable. Your writing is very convincing, I could picture the entire household, characters and scenes. This was uplifting to read.
08/05/11
These two young ones created quite a humorous situation. You have a lot of fun images in this heart-warming story. I love your title!!