The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1341 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/23/11
If only we would follow this road map, think how much easier it would be. But no, we get side-tracked:) Love this poem!
07/24/11
Home in Him.

This was a settling, sobering, read.

Beautiful.
07/24/11
Yes, we are just like little children who are anxious to reach their destination. Sometimes the road seems mighty long but He will see there in His timing.
07/26/11
Gentle, reassuring touch throughout, delivered in an economical style.
07/26/11
I'm glad the child has the presence of his traveling Companion, to encourage him/her each step of the way. Well done!
07/27/11
You did a bang-up job of setting the scenes along the journey with graphic metaphors of the struggle.
Love these: "Not noticing the thorns until they pierce you."
Or, "Stride along with pebbles in your shoes." Apt descriptions of how I've felt on many occasions.

Just one "theological" question.:-) If He's walking with us, leading the way, or carrying us at times, why do we need signs? Does He leave us alone sometimes, to test us, or to see if we stay on track. Just throwing it out there.:-)

Thanks for feeding my love for new words with "Ford."
This is such a comforting message from God to His children, a "song of assurance" and just what we need in the days ahead not only for our country but for us as believers as well. Kudos!