The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/11
So heartwarming!
04/29/11
This brought tears to my eyes - what a beautiful story! Very well-written - good job!
Wonderful, well-written story. I enjoyed it very much.
05/02/11
Oh! What a difference the entrance of one person can make in our lives--when they show up with Love! Great story!
05/02/11
Truly heartwarming and quietly inspiring material that is so well-earthed. Loved it!
05/03/11
I want to be just like Mr Jenkins! I loved your descriptions.
05/03/11
Utterly perfect. You captured every aspect of "outstanding."
05/04/11
Very heartwarming story.
05/04/11
Wow! I could see this as your words played out the story in my mind. Your descriptions are superb. You paint with words. Love this!
What a wonderful story of redemption and grace, and so beautifully told!
05/05/11
Love it! What a picture of God's grace working through others in people's lives. Well written and great content :)
05/05/11
Congrats on another outstanding win! :D
This is wonderful - another fantastic story from you. Many congratulations on a very well deserved placing.
Wonderful story. I was 10 years old again sitting down with 'Little House on the Prairie.' You hooked me and took me with you every step of the way. A well-deserved win.
05/05/11
Congratulations, Ann! ...on a fantastic award for this superb story!
05/07/11
Ann,

You have such a wonderful way with words. From your wonderful descriptions, I could feel myself snuggled inside the log cabin.

Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award.
05/08/11
What a great piece. I've always been a big fan of yours and it's no surprise that, after being away for a few years, I come back and you're still turning out quality stories like this one. Congratulations (if you even manage to make it thru all the wonderful comments down to this one). :)