The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1832 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/28/11
What an excellent piece! This definitely is not "fluffy" writing - it makes the reader think. As a mother of a child with both mental and physical handicaps, I am so appreciative of the ministry of Mr. Vugicik - and grateful to you for writing about this outstanding young man.
Profound writing. The ultimate paradigm shift in viewing others as God sees us - and that our purpose is not be be perfect, but it is what God can do with what we give back to Him. Yes, profound. Love it!
04/29/11
This speaks volumes...a reminder of God's love, grace, and wisdom in using what we think of as the "frailties" of our lives. Adding this to my list of favorites!
I read Nick Vujicic's book "Life Without Limits" early this year - he is definitely outstanding!

I really enjoyed this.
05/01/11
What we see as outstanding is not necessarily what God sees as even worth mentioning. Only He knows. Wonderful points. I was blessed to read it.
Well written commentary. I like your title and the way explain it, especially through the verse at the end.
05/02/11
Upon reading this, who wouldn't rush to read "No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!" Thank you!
05/04/11
What an uplifting message! I love your rainbow poem. It gives a whole new meaning to the cracks in our lives. Very good!
05/05/11
A tribute to Nick Vujicic whose testimony of a Life Without Limbs has brought much encouragement to many.

Whatever the measurement we use, we certainly fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Your heart and feelings are conveyed in the serious note and tone of your writing. Thanks for sharing this and God bless you.

05/13/11
Came back to read again and it blessed me as much the second time as the first. Now if I can just remember that on "down" days!