The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1260 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/18/11
This entry is this week's randomly chosen winner for our new weekly prize--a free ratings feedback report. The author will be contacted today via the Private Messenger service with more information.

Congratulations. :-)

Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
03/18/11
Congratulations, Verna!
(I hope you learn lots.)
I really liked this, it almost sings. Great skill.
It did seem like a song to me :-) Enough to make you want to shout "glory!"
03/20/11
Definitely song-worthy! Well done!
This is beautiful It would make a lovely song if you added a chorus. It just flows right off your tongue.
03/20/11
I will certainly see you there! Think there will be a whole big palace for the FW friends? Not sure the husband's would like that, though:)
03/22/11
Beautiful. You should see if someone could write a score for this - it flows like music.
03/22/11
Excellent description of the glorious days to come! You've given your readers a heart-warming look ahead of what to expect in eternity. Thank you for sharing this clear and well-written piece.
03/24/11
Wonderful! Great description of meeting the Lord in eternity. I liked the last sentence as well. It was almost like a challenge!

Congratulations on winning that prize! :D
03/24/11
This stanza is my favorite (because the concept has always captivated me). "I never will have need again for sun -- Nor even lamp, for Jesus is the light, -- And dark of night will be forever done." I love your message here, and your format is intriguing. ....and super congrats on being chosen to receive the ratings feedback!!!

03/24/11
You need to speak with a composer about this one. Great touch; great teaching.