The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1117 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/11
Well written story. Good dialogue between the MCs.
03/09/11
I like the sense of jaded cynicism in the dialogue between the soldiers, but who wath the thaditht who gave Blathiuth hith name when you knew he had a lithp? From that point on it wath a thtruggle for me to thympathithe with any of them...
03/09/11
What a fun story. The dialogue switched from feeling old to modern and back again, which threw me at first, but I enjoyed the read very much.
03/09/11
My favorite part is where Seneca gets a part in the "time-consuming" job. HeHe! The "list of qualifications" humor is always good for a laugh.
03/09/11
Excellent! This would be a great church skit - oh, and Easter's just around the corner! How very timely...!
I could have kept on reading. You set a good story telling tone that is at one entertaining, believable; and instructive. No easy task, but you make it appear so.
03/09/11
funny :-) I could also see this as a little skit in church..... and i can just see a few of our church members as IDEAL for the parts!!
03/10/11
I enjoyed the story and the read absolutely. Very well written and engaging, with a possible sad ending for Seneca who would fail his assigned task. This is one task Marcellus did a great disservice to a friend.