The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1192 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/04/11
Insightful and chilling to some degree. Your title fit this piece perfectly. Well done.
02/05/11
Excellent poem. One day we will be judged for everything we've done here on earth. I'm sure some of us will be stripped of the superficial finery and left pretty bare.
02/05/11
Great descriptions and beautiful, if sad, imagery. And what a powerful message. Wonderful writing!
02/10/11
Wow! I've never thought about the fairy tale in the light before. Love the metaphor here! Big congratulations on your win!
02/10/11
Um, I meant "in that light." :)
02/10/11
Really excellent imagery. Congratulations on your EC!
Congratulations on EC for your beautiful insightful poem.
This is so powerful Benjamin and such a warning against yielding to the pride that so doggedly pursues ou footsteps. Thank you for writing so clearly.
Congratulations and reminding us all of our "Cinderella" moments. Loren
02/10/11
Brilliant! Thought-provoking, deep.
02/11/11
I could see this unfolding from beginning to end. I like the strong images and how well the words flowed. Congratulations on your EC.
Wonderful poem. Strong phrasing, concise and to the point, great ending, great lesson. Well deserved EC!
Wow! This has so many layers. At least 100 people could read it and take away a different message that God intended just for them. That takes true talent and a tremendous amount of faith to know God will use your words in a way that is desperately needed at this exact moment in time.Your talent gives me goosebumps.