The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1271 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/24/10
Your story held my interest the whole time. Always happy to see a good ending at the end of an intense story. Great writing.
Emotional suspense. Excellent writing. I'm glad it had a happy ending.
Suspense, emotion, and a happy ending. Well done.
12/26/10
Plenty of suspense. It kept my attention throughout. The "kidnapper" must have seen the flashing signal too, but didn't seem to react to it.
12/26/10
WOW. Great job. Love the way God gives us second chances. This story will definately be another winner!
12/26/10
Good writing allowed me to get in tune with the MC. A real dilemna. Conflict. Very well done.
Good story, loved the suspense. The resolution was satisfying, but could easily have gone another direction.

Well written, great flow, good message!
Outstanding suspense kept me glued to reading, hoping for a good ending.
12/27/10
Gripping portrayal of an event that is sadly too common in our broken world. It should rate very highly.
Ah yes, Tomorrow is always too late at times. Good job with the suspense. I'm glad there was a happy ending and the characterization of the MC was great! ^_^
A week for intense stories. This one held a grip on me the entire way. Great job. Lots of action. And I'm glad the child was okay. Super read.