The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1453 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/10
The ending gave me goosebumps!
Is this based on a true story?

Loved the line about a drawerful of bridal bouquets. :)
10/30/10
That is such a wonderful story. Excellent characters and atmosphere. I wish more time could have been devoted to the scene at Gram's house, but this was lovely.
You've presented a lovely story--made me wonder if it was real.
I enjoyed this story so much. You surprised me with the ending but it gives hope to many who think they may never find true love. Well done!
10/31/10
The unexpected ending made the story very special - one that will not soon be forgotten. Great job.
11/01/10
This flowed so smoothly, I really enjoyed reading it. Great message and great writing.
An enjoyable story with a great ending. An wonderful example of Christ's redeeming love and grace.
I thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end! A lovely read. I could enjoy a whole book with this plot and characters!
11/01/10
I love your title, and was fascinated with your story. You made me smile with the drawer full of bridal bouquets (that tidbit spoke volumes). I'd love to read the novel-length version of this! :)
11/03/10
Yes, I like Beth, would love to read the novel version. This is a great start to an awesome story! (It also reminds me that Rahab was in Jesus line of ancestry.)
Excellent writing - and I LOVE the twist to Whit & Sweet's love story, and the ending - Grandma's response to the unfinished question: "a forgiven woman".