The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1064 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at a well-known story. The MC suffering from headache apparently due to atmospheric conditions helped me connect with him. Very nicely done.
10/21/10
I like the title! I think children have more spiritual sense than adults. We need to follow them more often.
10/22/10
I can easily identify with the father during life-storms. Your message showing the faith of the child and just Who is present in "our boat" is one of comfort. I applaud your skill in weaving this Bible story and the accompanying lesson.
Wow I really liked this. You depicted Jesus and his conversation with Jakob just like I imagine Jesus was with kids. The vision of Jesus ruffling the boy's hair really choked me up. Excellent writing.
10/24/10
The wisdom of Jesus when he said that we had to become like little children and just trust in him. This piece portrays this truth so well.
10/24/10
Very descriptive! I love the conversations between Jesus and the boy, and also the thoughts swirling in the father's head. Great re-telling!
The faith of a child. I enjoyed this. Thanks
10/25/10
Nicely done! I enjoyed this very much, and as a parent, could really identify with the MC.
11/06/10
Loved this insider's look at this story. Great insight and very well written. It brought tears to my eyes. How wonderful it would be to sit with Him like that.