The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1114 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have a great sense of humor. Very subtle nut well done. I enjoyed it and stopped reading with a smile on my face. Nice job!
I am so so sorry. I used my itouch to comment and the keypad is so tiny. Nut is suppose to be but! However... Really I did enjoy it immensely. :)
10/24/10
O boy:) Hilarious.
10/24/10
Only a guy could come up with references like this! Ha! Had me smiling all the way through.
Hehe... cute. Bet these games were watched on the "conquest" channel :o).
10/25/10
I think that nut was better than but!
Seriously though this is clever but you completely lost me on the first read through. And I thought that my writing was out of the box...
10/25/10
I can see you writing this. Gulp of coffee, write a line, gulp of coffee, write a line, etc. The caffeine is showing up strong.
Actually, I couldn't quit smiling.

Mona
I loved this...once I figured out what was going on.
This took two reads (well worth it). And, on the second read through I could see it all being played out. Too bad I couldn't place any bets on the winning teams - I would have made a bundle! Or, would that be like insider information?
Great job.
Enjoyed the humour with the message woven in. Very clever! :)