The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1317 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent rhyme and rhythm...well done!
09/11/10
From one poet to another, I could relate! Cute entry, flows well.
I agree with Linda!! You explained my struggles beautifully! A really enjoyable poem.
I can relate bit I will confess your words look le they came with ease and not how you described at all.
09/14/10
This was a fun read- somewhat like a grown-up version of Dr. Seuss!

This should be a winner!
LOVED this! It was a delight to read and you expressed those "thinking" thoughts clearly and cohesively.
Wish I could set my thoughts to rhyme as easily as it seems to come from you! Congratulations--I agree: this should be a winner.
09/16/10
Oh terrific! I love your humorous little ditty. Think this one's gonna do well.
09/16/10
Congratulations Vince! I loved this witty little poem. From reading your poetry I would assume you write with great ease.
09/16/10
Thought so! Congratulations big time on this terrific piece!
09/16/10
Ah, a poet's brain. It's like driving to a new place without a map. You know where you want to go, but not exactly how you want to get there. I loved this! Very well done, and congratulations.
Great poem! And oh, so true. Congrats on your EC!
09/17/10
I love the rhythm and rhyme. You make it look so easy. I hear it when it done right. Now if I can just hear it in my mind.