The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1415 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/02/10
Very clever! Love that the husband recognizes a winner in a Proverbs 32 wife.
I've been a bit in awe of the Proverbs 21 woman myself. Cleverly written poem with a just-right conclusion.
09/03/10
I enjoyed this poem for its entertaining content, perfect rhyme and the fact that you based it on Sripture. A+ in my book.
09/04/10
LOL! I love that you made up the "Proverbs 32" man. This is wonderfully entertaining with a message! Great work!
Oh, that Proverbs 31 woman. *groans* I feel the same way. Good job!
I enjoyed all the humor sprinkled throughout this verse. Then I have a Psalm to read.
Oops I meant I need to read Proberbs 31:)
This is absolutely one of the best I've read, anywhere, for a long, long time!!!
The rhyme was spectacularly done; the wording solid and full of imagery and passion for your plight. I grinned widely all the way through, and laughed outright at the ending. Excellent message, with that lovely spoonful of sugar to help it go down. Very well done!
I absolutely loved this, especially the last stanza! Made me laugh. Great job!
09/08/10
This was a hoot! I really feel like this sometimes.
09/08/10
Oh, this is great. So much fun with an awesome message to boot. Well done!
09/09/10
Congrats on your Editor's Choice award, Melanie! I'm still smiling over the Proverbs 32 man. :)
09/10/10
I really loved this. The ending made me smile. You portrayed the 'perfect wife' very well, and especially the MC's feelings for that woman. I could really get into this. Good job.