The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1488 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/10
Sounds like a typical writer's day. Love this story:) Especially the romantic part. Too funny.
Quixy is a perfect name for a muse. I found myself smiling throughout. It's nice to know there are others out there who have a mind that won't stay still but flits from one idea to the next.
04/30/10
Very cute - hope you truly have that much inspiration coming at you throughout the day. Mine are fewer and further between LOL!
05/01/10
Love that "all-day-long" imagination working!
05/01/10
Cute story which I identified with from beginning to end. Why do the best ideas come to us in the shower, or in the middle of the night? I think women are wired with the ability to have our minds going in several directions at once. Thanks for the fun read.
You have a very imaginative take on this delightful story. Could I borrow Quizy?
Yay for EC for your delightful Quixy--wonderful story.
So delightful! Congratulations on your EC!
05/06/10
Vonnie... wow! what inspiration! Wonderful story! Congrats on your Editor's Choice!
Congratulations in placing in the top 15 in your level and in the top 30 overall.
05/08/10
This piece made me feel good! Still smiling...