The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1732 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Cute little fairy tale; gave me a smile.
04/18/10
An engaging tale. I especially like the last line with the play on words!
04/18/10
So cute and clever too! Well done.
04/19/10
Oh boy, sure didn't see that coming:) Cute story! Romance is surely in the air.
04/21/10
Cute! I really enjoyed the play on words!
04/21/10
Maidens of fair and mighty but gentle knights . . . this is a fun story to read. :) I too, enjoyed the word play in the names. Very creative with a perfect ending!
04/21/10
This is a fun allegory with creative character names. Your ending is LOL funny. ;)
04/21/10
Scholarly! I like the way you put this together. Excellent build to the play on words at the end.
04/21/10
This is a masterful showing of wordplay and fun to boot! Great!
I'm so slow...it took til I read the last line to "get" your very clever fairy tale names! I loved the tale, so glad Mayliss wasn't fooled by S. Ward ;-)
04/22/10
Very well written piece! I like how the story involves knight, S. Ward and Pen, and how it progresses from wasting time discussing, to suggested warfare, and finally ending with proposed peaceful settlement. The ups and downs of the story make it a very interesting read.
04/22/10
Just the right amount of whimsy!
I thought the last line was the kicker! Good Job!!