The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1235 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully written. A wonderful reminder of the grace and love of God. Well done!
02/12/10
This is the first entry I've read today. The superb writing drew me in and captured me as a witness to these glorious moments. Absolutely beautiful. This piece was the perfect one to start my day. Thanks. A winner in my book.
02/15/10

WOW!

Fine piece of writing, superbly crafted. This really touched my heart.
02/16/10
Extremely beautiful picture you painted with your well chosen words. Touching and lyrical. Gorgeous.
Very very beautiful - an incredible challenge and an even greater reminder of His wonderful patience and love. This reminded me of Hannah Hurnard's beautiful allegories. Well done - just lovely.
I read this very s-l-o-w-l-y so I would not miss a thing.

Oh.My.Wow.

This was breathtaking from start to finish. The message was astounding. Wow. Of all the pieces of yours I have loved, I think I would have to agree with you...this just jumped to "favorite"


(psst...red ink? are you kidding me???)
A profound lesson beautifully told. The message is like the haunting melody of a favorite song - so much to hear if you only take time to listen. I liked, too, the restraint of the words and actions. It only added to the power of the work.
02/17/10
This just got added to my favorites...it spoke to my spirit. God has been drawing me lately and this reminded me of the passion for Him that I once had and long to have more of again. Thank you so much for sharing this. I hope that God blesses you with more of His grace through all that you are going through.
*Sarah's Readers Choice Award*
08/18/10
Still a gorgeous piece from the heart...