The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1085 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/30/09
I could certainly feel this man's anguish. Very good writing with an awesome message.
07/30/09
I can relate. Great message. They who sow in tears will reap a harvest—even if that harvest take the form of "well done, good and faithful servant."
07/31/09
Made me think of Adoniram Judson and William Carey and David Livingstone. So much hard work and sacrifice before Spring.
Good strong story.
Mona
Your story was an excellent demonstration of the Scripture verse. Thank God for those who carry the Gospel message.
A good story! I had to go back to the beginning to see how "spring" was being addressed but it was worth the effort.
08/03/09
Anyone who has prayed and worked for the harvest of even one soul can relate to the frustration this man is expressing. Well written.
In Haggai 2:19 God asks a haunting question, "Is the seed still in the barn?

There can be no harvest if the seeds stay in the barn. Thank you for reminding us to keep planting and not grow weary.
Very well done. An excellent reminder that we are called to plant the seed and not worry about the harvest.
This helped to recall Habakkuk 2:3 “The vision is for an appointed time. Though it tarries, wait earnestly for it, for it will surely come.”
A timeless message that gives comfort to all those who seemingly wait in darkness.
08/07/09
Great message, made even more meaningful coming from someone who works in the field (both meanings apply!).