The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1462 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How cute. Love the relationship between Kate and Emily and glad Emily reached out to Kate to get her out and about with her trusty dog too!
You described everything perfectly, and had me smiling and giggling. I the ending is awesome! (I also have the urge to put on my super-wheels and take the dog for a walk.)
07/19/09
Filled with charm and add to that, a spirit of playful affection.

Loved it.
Hehe, fun story. The line a about spotting "the body that belongs to the little girl’s voice" made me think for a minute that the girl's body was lying on the path, but the next line set my mind at ease.
Neighbors can be so much fun. I enjoyed this!
07/22/09
I'd say that Kate really is a superhero for being such a good role model to a girl who needs one! This has real charm and genuine feeling--well done.
07/22/09
Loved the relationship between these two. Excellent writing, as usual. ;-)
What a delightful read. I agree that neighbors can be such fun, too. I like your writing style very much, Laurie. Kudos.
LOL! Go super-kate, Go! Does she have go-go boots? And a booster wrislets, so she can store extra-superpowers inside? ^_^ A fun and really cute read! I loved these too! Simply darling!