The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1475 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/30/09
Very cute and fun.
05/02/09
An excellent bargain.I recently performed a wedding for a young couple here in Mozambique. And when I said "you may now kiss the bride" it genuinely was the first time the girl had been kissed. Now how often does that happen these days?!
05/03/09
Fun, Cute, and Creative. An enjoyable read. I love story poetry!
Fun! This is like a string of limericks tied together to make a delightful story. You've done it again, dear Verna.
Wonderful! I love the form of the limericks put together. Very fun and creative. Great job!
05/04/09
Smile. Smile. Smile.
How much fun you are, Verna!
Thanks for spreading your goodness and sunshine.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful poetic gift.

ALWAYS a joy and a blessing to read your work. :)

05/04/09
Another great piece from one of my favorite FW poets.
05/05/09
I really enjoyed this fun little romance set to poetry.
Loved the lyrical sense of this limerick, it made me smile : )
I also like how such profound truths can be revealed in so seemingly simple rhymes. Now I will have limericks running in my head all day - which can be good thing!
05/06/09
So clever and fun! Loved this!
05/06/09
I LOVED this. Way too fun and clever. Bravo!
It always amazes me what some people can do with poetry. I enjoyed this so much and it handled the topic well.
05/06/09
This is so fun, loved the title. Great entry...on topic.
Mona
Great poem and great fun. I was at wedding where we got to witness the bride's first kiss. They made me BLUSH! Great job!
05/07/09
Perfect. Fun and sweet and fiesty too. With a grrrrreat ending! Awesome poem - I'll have to recite it to my daughter (maybe she can memorize it later!!)
If I could write poetry, then I would write poetry much like this. It's fun, flows smoothly, and has a story to it. This was a super fun read, Verna. Thanks for sharing. :)
05/07/09
Oh, this is so funny and cute and clever! :D I loved it!
Darling poem. Very creative and so much fun! I love your style of writing hon. Lord bless ya good!:0)