The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1093 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
Oh yuk! There must be easier ways to impress boys. Well done—I hesitate to say that I could "see" the scene, however …
04/10/09
LOL...this was great. What an easy read...and fun, too. Could have come right out of a chick lit novel. Well done!
04/10/09
Good job on your descriptions and on the swelling of the ocean. I almost got sea-sick from reading. Very entertaining entry.
So Trevor noticed her! Your characterizations and descriptions are very well done.
04/12/09
Well, if they eventually get married, they'll sure have a great story for the children...
04/13/09
I liked the story, but was a little confused at the end. Did Trevor suffer from sea-sickness too? If she was the one who was sick first, why was he apologizing for her shoes?
Great fun story...
04/13/09
Tee hee...I do believe they noticed each other! A very entertaining read.
Fun writing. Quite entertaining. Well Done!
04/13/09
This must be really good, descriptive writing, because it made me nauseous reading it. Your word choices really draw the reader into the story and onto the boat.
04/13/09
Wow, this was certainly very... um... colorful! Great job with the topic, and very descriptive. It makes me want to avoid boat rides, though...:)
I can imagine this scene only too well and it makes my stomach begin to hurl as well. Good job in describing it!
Very hunourous read. I could almost sense the chaos of a youth event and the rolling of the seas. What a way to get noticed!
04/15/09
EWWWWWWW...
good thing I wasn't sick already!
04/15/09
There was some heavy-duty stories this week that I've read. I enjoyed the light-heartedness of your story. It was a refreshing change.
Who woulda thought cookie tossing would me chuckle? This was a fun read.