The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1682 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Love it! God made them for some purpose—if only to remind us that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
01/23/09
Great! you certainly did your homework with this one and captured the nature of the Tazzy devil accurately.
01/23/09
Good job, I loved the flow of this and your spotlight on the Tasmanian Devil was.....well - enlightening. Thanks for the lesson!
01/23/09
Very cute - and you obviously did do your research, as an Aussie gave you the thumbs up! (LOL Hope I get one too!) Enjoyed this.
01/23/09
What fun! The poor Tazzy has his troubles, but we still are drawn to his eccentric look and his wild and wily ways! Fun, entertaining, and informative...that's a lot to pack into a poem. ( :
01/24/09
Expertly written... so much fun and truth. I love your last stanza!
01/25/09
Tee hee...this was a lot of fun to read! I loved the last stanzas. Wonderful.
01/25/09
I was wondering where you were going with this one and then you tied it up so perfectly in the end! Nicely done!
01/25/09
Adorable!
01/25/09
*smile* This would be great as part of a collection of animal poems...very educational!
01/25/09
Loved it.
I love it! The rhythm and the rhymes.. and the story too, of course. A rollicking good read that left me smiling.
01/26/09
Hee-hee! I love your funny, informative, well-crafted poem! Excellent job! :)
The flow of this poem was wonderful. I like how you injected some fun and true facts about the Tasmanian Devil throughout the poem. Fun stuff!
01/27/09
Loved your poem. I feel the same about roaches (UGH!) But you are right, we do need to find the beauty in all of God's creatures.
Very creative writing on topic. You made it fun as well as informative. Love it!
01/28/09
Delightful! Great job on research, too! :)
You have such a wonder gift with words and verse...and it's all educated : ) Which makes reading it not only enjoyable, but educational as well. I love reading your work and seeing how you turn challenges into poetry,
01/28/09
Great job! I love the meter and the ending was perfect!
Historical poetry...amazing!