The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1341 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/08
This is good. I love how you incorporated the names of the different games into the poem.
Creative way to present a very good message.
What a GREAT message! I love all the game titles. That was very clever and much fun. Great job. Great Truth. Great!
How creative you are! The way you incorporated other games into the game of life great.[I remember most of the mentioned games.]
And the message that life is nothing without God is clear. Well done.
Very creative! I love how you used all the game titles, and laid out this piece.
This is great! And oh so true. What a creative way to present this important message. I love the way you spelled out the game of life in the beginning, and ended it with how by following Christ is the only way to play. :-)
09/24/08
And no one ever has a "monopoly" on the giftings God has given.

I am continuously amazed at the many facets of creativity displayed here. Yours is no exception.

Your use of game titles is great!
09/24/08
Ahhh...clever! I would have trouble thinking of all those game names! Very unique way to present the gospel message, and fun to read, too.
09/25/08
Super clever, and an on target message. Very cool.
How you came up with words that fit each letter so perfectly is beyond me. Always creative, and always a powerful message in your writing. Loved it!
09/25/08
Wow, this is super creative with an amazing format! I enjoyed discovering all the game names used to bring out your superb message. Very, very nice!
10/03/08
Cute, Laura, and creative as usual. Loved the Bible verses too. We studied those same verses in Psalm 119 last night in our Bible study time.
10/07/08
Great job! Staying focused on the right path is where the blessing is; very creative writing :-)
10/25/08
May we make our lives a Jesus Pursuit! Well done.