The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1433 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/08
Love the rhythm of this, and the message. Repetition (as well as the slight deviation of it) is very effective. Very creative.
09/13/08
I want to SEE this performed. Great stuff.
This is catchy, creative and original. I can just picture it being performed. I will make the trip!
09/16/08
Cool -- super creative! I can see this as a rap or even as a song.
09/17/08
I LOVE this! Wow! So very creative and your personality in this shines through clearly!
I love this! Very creative! I especially like how the Lord's response is slightly different each time, depending on the circumstance.
09/17/08
Can't tell that you lead dance steps each week! I love the rhythm... smile...and the message.
I went back and read this aloud. Love the rhythm and message. Very creative.
Great job. Love the rhythm ...and the message.
09/17/08
This begs performance!
09/17/08
Catchy rythm...

Bet this would be great put to music.
Love the different dances that are mentioned when "coming back" to Him. This piece has Laura written all over it. Creative and completely unique with a lot of fun in it.
09/18/08
Creative, fun entry. I was picturing and hearing the actions in my mind as read. I enjoyed the unique meter. Thanks!
10/25/08
WOWzer! This one SNAPped and got my attention. Very musical--I can almost hear it. This would make a GREAT Children's Skit.