The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1545 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/08
SO creative - love this detective work. Your early descriptions are completely wonderful, and I adore the premise of this. Nicely done!
This is wonderful and creative! A very enjoyable read. Good work. Blessings, Cheri
08/26/08
Delightful mystery. Great detective work.
This is a delightful "who done it." The details give real insight into the characters.
08/27/08
Well done Sherlock! And I totally enjoyed the donut crumbs on the officer's lips... I bet you loved throwing that in. This was so much fun to read! Super writing!
08/27/08
Love the name "Rumble." Adds to the already incredible characterization through description and dialogue. This was an incredible approach to the topic. So entertaining, all I needed was some popcorn and soda to go with it. ;)
I love it! I saw it all playing out, but unlike your detective, I didn't discern the truth. A super who-done-it. :) Cat
08/28/08
I love a good 'whodunnit'. Great characterisation :)
Congratulations on your EC, Kristen. Very entertaining!
Very good characterizations in this. I liked the detectives methodology for figuring out who committed the crime. This was a very entertaining read. Congratulations on your placement!
08/28/08
Congratulations on your EC. Very creative story, and great writing. The dialogue and descriptions flowed so well. Nice job with the topic.
08/29/08
Great story, great dialogue, and a thoroughly entertaining whodunnit! Congratulations on your EC win!