The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1589 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/08
Clever title, and a delightful, silly piece. Definitely did NOT anticipate where this one was going. Fun!
05/22/08
Hilarious (not, of course, for either the naked lady or the UPS man).
05/23/08
Oh, this was SO funny. Is that you again, M? Sounds like it...You are so talented. It seems you have a rhyme for every occasion....Great stuff! I loved it. Helen
05/24/08
This was too too funny! Thanks for such an enjoyable read!
Laury
Delightfully funny poem with a wonderful story. Only someone very clever could think of a last line like this one!
05/25/08
Hee-hee! So funny and cute-very bad puppy, though. Poor Mr. UPS man...what terrible damage was done that day. Thanks for the laugh and the marvelous romp through poetry-land again!
HAHAHA! ROFL! What a hoot! SOOO funny! (and sooo skillfully written too! ;-)
05/26/08
Way too funny! Great job with the rhyme and for making me laugh!
05/26/08
This was a very fun read...I loved it!
Oh, how embarrassing, but it made for a fun read.
You tell the best stories with your poems. Well done.
This was so HILARIOUS! The fact that it was true made it even funnier (sorry Mariane LOL).

I sure hope that this places high this week, because it really made me laugh.
05/26/08
Oooops!
Ha..ha..ha... I'll bet that UPS guy will tell his story for years.
Great poem
05/27/08
This is so funny. I'd love to see it cartoon illustrated--or maybe not. And the ending is priceless. Great job with the topic.
Great story and love the humor. Perfect last stanza too!
05/27/08
ROFL! Love it! So clever and fun. From the title to the ending, nice overall delivery (pun intended)!
:-)
05/27/08
Well done! My favorite thing about this was your sophisticated rhymes--I get so weary of very simple, one-syllable rhymes, and you've got some real doozies here. Thanks!
No as serious as the title implies, loved the dilemma here, I bet your husband caught an earful when he returned....

Thanks for the smiles.
05/28/08
Where is my little HEHEHE emoticon? I loved this story, it was hilarious! Good job! ;)
05/28/08
I was in stitches throughout this. Your rhyming and descriptions were amazing, and I LOVED it! Well done.
Oooh, ouch! This is funny, but I feel sorry for that ups guy and the lady. Oh well. ^_^
Well, well done! Great meter and verse in this humorous poem. True story, huh? Wow! Thanks for a great read. Blessings, Cheri
Very entertaining and funny story with wonderful verses and meter. Only you could have pulled this off... well, actually the dog pulled it off didn't she :-) I loved the part about the poor UPS man needing a blood transfusion. Super job Mariane, super!