The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1115 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It's very clear why God wanted Gracie to host the Bible study! I'm only wondering what took her new sisters so long to act. :) A wonderfully warm, feel-good story.
02/29/08
Oh, I could picture these sweet ladies putting their heads together planning their surprise for Gracie. What comfort food does for the body, this story does for the soul. I enjoyed it start to finish. Good job.
02/29/08
So touching to see Christians demonstrating love in actions such as this. And great double meaning in your conclusion, “We got you covered.”
03/01/08
Loved your title and the surprise for Gracie at the end. This is the Church in action. Well done.
03/01/08
Great story—love in action.
03/01/08
Beautiful. This one made me smile. Blessed are those who care for the widow.
03/04/08
Wonderful story. I love how Gracie obeyed God's call and was blesse as a direct result. Definitely love in action! Love it.
03/04/08
Wonderful story. I love how Gracie obeyed God's call and was blessed for it. Her new roof was love in action. Love it.
I loved your story--so right for this topic. I loved the women of the Bible study, too, who were not too high and mighty to sit in Grace's dripping house.