The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1455 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What an enjoyable, creative story. I nearly fell off my chair laughing when Henry revealed their desire for a rock garden.
03/01/08
Hilarious! I enjoyed reading this.
Oh My, If this doesn't place ... well, well ... I'll give it my own award! I enjoyed this so much, especially the language and the voice. This is such a creative way to show that actions speak louder than words. Bravo, bravo, bravo. ( it better place, I mean it!)
Very creative... and I love the conversational tone.
This story is a true gift to the reader. I felt like I was a young girl reading a moral of the story is book. What a refreshing writing style and a wonderful turn on the phrase,"people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"
What an enjoyable story! I loved when the people got "bent out of shape" - literally. Great job.
03/05/08
Creative and hilarous! Love it!
03/05/08
Creative and hilarous! Love it!
03/05/08
Oh please don't build MY house out of glass! That's a scary thought! Of course, the Lord sees straight into our hearts, just like a glass house. Wow. How thought provoking. INCREDIBLE piece!
03/05/08
This is why you are in Master's level! This was right on topic, funny, and written so well I felt like I was right there too. Knowing me, I probably helped with the garden!
ROFL! I am still chuckling here as I type this. I love the character of Henry and his lovely wife. This was so fun to read, I liked the fairy-tale air to it and especially the bit with the rock garden. lol. That is just too funny for this. Great writing! ^_^
This definitely has a fairy-tale quality to it. I enjoyed it very much. Lots of creativity going on here. Excellent job! I appreciate you sharing this.