The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1416 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/22/08
Gripping and oh-so intense. I could feel the president's intensity and scorn.
What a dire proof of the proverb you illustrated so skillfully in your suspenseful story.
02/22/08
Sounds like you had some history in mind when you were writing this. :) It's refreshing to read about men standing up for others.
Nicely done on the topic. A timely subject, and a gripping drama. I love how the ending makes me keep on thinking.
02/22/08
Wonderful story.
02/24/08
Gripping and unfortunately probably more true than fictitious. Great piece.
02/25/08
Thank you I like your story.
Talk about making me want to turn the page! I really enjoyed this and look forward to the sequel ;)
Excellent dialogue and suspenseful. Great job on topic!
02/26/08
Yikes! Sad and scary...I think this may be where we're headed. Excellent writing! You've given us much to think about with this.
Wow! I could definitely feel the tension between the two men. You kept me glued up to the last word. Good choice for the topic.
This was very intense. I really like your style of writing. Great writing.
02/26/08
“But, Sir. It’s not about you.” --boy did this sum up the problem in regimes like the one you set your story in. Great sense of conflict and drama in this. You made me want to read more.
02/28/08
Wowsers! My kind of story. Gripping, extremely well told. My only comment is that the word count really made it a difficult challenge for you, but you fit your commentery perfectly as it is with the 750 word. Impressive. God bless.
Intense is a good word. The personalities came through loud and clear. Excellent writing, great example of the topic. Great job!