The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1652 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/07
I loved the descriptions, especially at the beginning. I could picture everything so well. Yes, we all have a part to play, even if it's not obvious to others, don't we? Great job.
11/24/07
Oh - do I love this perspective! I never would have thought to approach it this way. Wonderful and creative.
11/25/07
I love this story! Your opening paragraph is perfect, so beautifully worded. And the perspective is brilliant. I don't recall ever reading that passage of Scripture about angels longing to "look into these things." Also like the title. :)

Incredible writing!
11/25/07
Beautiful. I love the passages of scripture that remind me that we're not alone on Earth; we're one of many spiritual beings going about the tasks set for us by the Lord. Unique perspective.
11/28/07
This is a simply gorgeous piece of writing. Wow.
11/28/07
Beautiful story. It could also work for this week's gift/service prompt.
No, I did not know who the MC was until the very end. Then as I looked back, I thought, "Of course!" What a creative take on the topic.
To me this story illustrates why it is so important to have templates (heroes) in our lives that we can emmulate in times of trials. And, if we are strong and obedient enough enough to become one as well. Great job of story telling.
11/29/07
Your writing is beautiful. I feel so peaceful after reading this. And what a great approach to the topic. Wonderful MC.
I love reading stories that deal with the spiritual aspect of our lives. Great writing!