The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1731 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/07
Very good, and a much needed reminder.
11/16/07
This is a very good take on the topic. A great reminder of the spiritual warfare for our souls -- and that encouraging one another is a crucial weapon in the fight. Great job.
11/16/07
This gave me chills as I read it. Great story.
11/16/07
Highest scores for reader involvment. Superb presentation. I enjoyed it and was not only encouraged but inspired. God bless.
11/16/07
Excellent descriptions of the work of the evil one and his cohorts - this seems so real and frightening. Great writing!
I absolutely loved this...it's sometimes difficult to be an encourager and you captured that struggle so well. Great reminder to listen to the Right Voices. A creative, entertaining, with a deep message, read! Excellent entry.
11/19/07
A good reminder that our struggles can become victories for Satan unless we are willing to seek the support and encourgment of other Christians. That can be hunbling, but a great relief at the same time.
11/20/07
Great writing AND reminder about the spiritual warfare that goes on unseen. Oh, that we would always do that which would thwart the enemy! This is very creative!
11/21/07
We Christians would kinda like to forget that this world is filled with other beings that DON'T have our best interests at heart. Good thing the angels know the truth, and God has already claimed the victory for us! Chilling and just plain good reading.