The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
Beautiful. Wonderful analogy.
I usually find poetry quite confusing but this was easy to read - moves along nicely and describes that state between there and here in a most relatable (if that's a word) way. Good job!
08/24/07
LOVED THIS... and what a great description of our life here compared to what it will be. And it was written about one of my favorite scriptures that gives me hope when life here seems so strange and unclear. Good job!! A winner in my book.
08/24/07
Just beautiful. This flowed wonderfully and read so smoothly. And what a message@
08/24/07
Though I don't mind the night time with it's dreams, I love the thought that someday, we'll never see the dark side of life again! Your poetry is beautifully encouraging on this topic!
08/25/07
Wow! This is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE this. I wanted to read it several times. You painted a picture with your words. I think you are a master artist. I've always liked the 1 Corinthians verse. Now, when I read it, I'll think of your poem.
Both the words and the message are wonderful in this lyrical poem.
We've all been in that state of confusion between dreams and reality.
08/28/07
What a lovely poem. The last three stanzas bring such comfort and have me smiling.
08/28/07
Beautifully written with nice imagery. Good job.
08/28/07
I really liked this.
08/28/07
Oh, how lovely! I love the seamless transition--when the reader gradually realizes that she's no longer reading about the morning sleepies at all.
What a gorgeous aha! moment.
Lovely imagery entwined in a message of hope. Nicely done.
08/28/07
Wow! I loved this poem. Great job!