The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1751 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great use of words, put a smile on my face. And I love the idea of my own pink remote, hmm where's that charge card.....
I just absolutely love this.Humorous and anger at the same time. I liked it so much I called and read it to a friend
I loved this humorous poem. I read it to my hubby, who laughed with me at this picture of us. You're a very creative writer!
This poem is just delightful to read. Very well done!
08/10/07
Clever and fun. Love the title - and the meter and message of this. Delightful.
08/10/07
You'll never regret that second TV, and a remote ALL to yourself! So funny, and true.
As I was reading and enjoying this cute, fun poem, I kept thinking, "GET ANOTHER TV!" I am so glad she did. And a pink remote to boot. This is wonderful!
08/14/07
I got the biggest kick out of this! You packed anger and humor all up into one. Good work!
08/14/07
LOVE the title--and the poem itself is light and delightful--not easy to do with a topic like "angry." Super!
08/14/07
The pink remote I was not expecting. Ooo that's so cruel. (LOL) This was definitely a fun read. Good Job.
Oh, what fun! A real treat that shines like a mirror for so many of us, I'm sure! I too loved the ending. You gave us what we were rooting for, the extra TV, but threw in the great little surprise, the PINK remote! Perfect!
08/14/07
I like the title. A fun read, and it raised a chuckle or two. Sometimes a little close to the bone, which is a good thing. Putting a good message in rhyme and meter takes a bit of work. Well done.
hehehehehe What is it with the remote, anyhow? Very clever and well-done.
08/14/07
How sweet. I was hoping she would get her own TV. And the pink remote is a nice touch. It's good to read the lighter side of anger. Great poem and the title is perfect.

What a fun take on anger. I also like showing the romantic side of the husband.
08/14/07
I absolutely love the pink remote!! Think he'll get the picture? lol. Great job! I enjoyed laughing while reading about anger! :-) Hugs!!
Loved the title! A great picture of what we women ALL know about men ... yhose mean old remote clickers.

Very good rhyming and meter, clever words. Brought a nice comic relief!
Great chuckles here. Very clever poem. Humorous stated "anger". Love the pink remote...I need one of those. Except I fight for it with my daughter (she gets that from her father)!
This is too cute and almost too true! However, I do admit to sitting through more than one of Paula Dean's cooking shows...the payoff? A great dinner : )
Like this! You hit a bullseye!
08/15/07
I love this, could that title be any more perfect?? This was brilliant, start to finish.
Nice poem, humorous, easy to read and flows well. Story completed at end.
08/16/07
ROFL! How many wives (and husbands) can relate to this one? Love the title, love the humor, love the poem. Too fun - great work!