The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1643 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How wonderful to see our struggles from the "Eternal" and loving perspective of the Master communicator. Beautifully crafted, this brims with the topic, for Who could be more confident than the One who defines it with His very being?
07/12/07
How many times, as parents, have we hovered over our children this way, and breathed our prayers for them as they slept. I like this image of our heavenly father doing the same for us. Reading the insets in italics in sequence is a miniature outline for confidence alone!
What a gentle, yet persuasive message you have communicated. I especially like the three-word statements before each paragraph.
07/14/07
Beautiful - flowing word choices:) Someone is a master with words. great writing!
07/14/07
Beautiful, comforting and reassuring. One to keep on hand. Thank you.
I liked all of this, but I liked the last paragraph best, a wonderfully condensed sermon in itself.
07/16/07
Simply beautiful. I truely enjoyed the masterful simplicity of the piece, a calm looking river that runs deep. Excellent in my opinion. God bless.
07/17/07
Absolutely brilliant. This is just what I needed to hear from God.

The style of this piece is very much like the devotionals in a book entitled "Come Away My Beloved." That book has literally saved my life -- and this message is perfect.

Thank you for sharing God's heart.
Oh, this blessed my soul. It reminded me of a wonderful devotional book ... "GOD CALLING". You really should do your own devotional book. It would give people hope! Thank you!
07/17/07
Beautiful! I suspected this was yours--every paragraph had at least one phrase that made me think yes!! Most powerful for me? You must wait. I need to hear it, again and again.
07/17/07
This piece is absolutely annointed. Just amazing. I don't know what else to say.
07/17/07
Beautifully written and a true help in time of need for many.
You are my FAV.As always awesome