The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Written with such feeling and emotion....... Very moving! OH MY!!!! Loved the closure that you gave at the ending with JESUS' love... Made me want to burst out singing JESUS LOVES ME....
Great! I wanted mommy to come and save the child but the child, of course, had a much better Savior!
05/25/07
Much emotion showed here ... presented in a raw and dramatic way. Good job!
05/26/07
Very thought-provoking... Makes me sad that things like that really happen in this world. "Suffer the little children to come unto Me..."
Well written, and it gives the HOPE that is in His arms, where His angels see and report everything that happens to the least of these... Well done.
Very deep. Good poetry.
05/29/07
This is very, very good. You've really touched on true human emotion. Good work.
Beautifully bittersweet poem. It is so sad that there are parents who don't love their children, but thankfully there is always one who is holding out his love.
Great job, keep up the good work!
05/30/07
Powerfully written -- evoking deep feeling.
Beautifully sad but hopeful poem--so sweet the love of Jesus!
05/30/07
So powerful and moving.
05/30/07
A lot of emotion in this very creative poem.