The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1805 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/07
Touching end to humorous story. I could picture each scene, even when I didn't want to!
04/19/07
"They would make Cher look Amish" - that almost made me wet myself!

I saw the end coming (pun intended) but this was so cleverly written. I'm very impressed. Great job!
This reader is definitely laughing out loud! I absolutely love that line "Butt mist" it's just too funny! Thanks for making my day ^_^
04/20/07
I needed this! I laughed outloud as I read. "M/Butt Mist:):):)
Classic. I'll be talking about this at work tomorrow. Thanks for the laughs. Oh yes, it is written very well too. God bless you.
04/20/07
This was a gem. The Cher/Amish line, the Butt Mist, the last line---just amazing. It was a joy to read this, thank you!
04/22/07
Butt Mist! This one I did laugh aloud in. Well done. yeggy
04/22/07
ROFL...Funny!! I enjoyed the one-liners sprinkled through-out this delightful story.
I laughed outloud, too! Butt mist! You surely did a great job with humor!
04/23/07
What a way to end...the picture here is too funny... your husband, afresh with a wedding cake aroma courtesy of "Butt Mist" quoting Shakespeare...How could you NOT swoon?
Hilarious. I once sprayed my hair with someone's bathroom deoderant. But, Butt Mist? Great job.
Oh my goodness! I can so see this happening. Only a man. LOL. Too funny!
04/25/07
Oh so funny - and delightful to read! Is this true? Love your voice.
04/25/07
Wonderful voice here, and lots of funny, funny moments. Very good!
04/25/07
Oh my, this was fun. Great descriptions--I felt like I was right there with you. Marvelous . . a thoroughly enjoyable story.
04/25/07
Oh my, this was fun. Great descriptions--I felt like I was right there with you. Marvelous . . a thoroughly enjoyable story.
From begining to end this played out in my mind. I loved this! What a great read.

Trina<><
Oh, this is priceless! It takes the cake, pardon the pun. I needed a good laugh, and this certainly gave it to me.
04/26/07
That is a priceless picture. What a wonderfully enjoyable story! Thanks so much for sharing this. I loved it!
Glad to see this place - it was one of my favorites. Congratulations on you placement!