The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1726 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Yay for Olivia! That fiance got just what he was asking for...he shoulda just talked to her. I was thinking that Stacey might have done it, until she was the one missing the violin in Olivia's case. The ending could have used a slight bit more of a hint towards what made your sleuth suspect Warren. ^_^
04/12/07
Written by someone who definitely knows the world of music! Olivia's better off without him, the baby. Fun mystery.
Nicely done. I like the uniqueness of the subject matter.

The ending was a bit rushed. (Curse you, word count!)

Great story.
04/14/07
Nice build-up. I thought it eas going to turn out that Olivia's fiance had taken Gretchen to restring her, because of his love for Olivia. Guess I'm a hopeless romantic. I was sorry it was jealousy and it broke them up, but I'm old and like happy endings. :o) Good intrigue and very interesting to read.
04/16/07
An interesting and intriguing read.
Olivia ended up with the love of her life anyway. Gretchen. Life goes on.
04/17/07
The reveal was a little disappointing and vague. It lets the culprit off too easily, from a reader's perspective.
04/18/07
I enjoyed this! Wonderful mystery, Wonderful writing!
I thought this was an endearing piece. And I loved that the violin had a name. Blessings, Cheri
04/18/07
For a moment I thought this would be the Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding scandal all over but this ending was just as good, if not better. Bravo!
You did a good job with the mystery. I liked Gretchen better than the fiance!
04/19/07
Great story. I suspected the fiance and his reasons as soon as he was introduced. I hope my son doesn't read this and decide to name his violin. ;-)