The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 4046 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/06
I hope someone grabs this to publish in some soon-to-come Christmas production. Beautifully done.
11/27/06
This is very well done! I almost completely relived the birth of my first child thirty years ago...some things one just never forgets!
You created a very believable scene and realistic emotions.
Well done!
I'm glad you decided to write this. It turned out great. :)
Cool. I wasn't expecting that. The nicknames really threw me off.
11/28/06
Kool!! Very good. I liked the beginning and the ending was great. Nice story telling and writing. God bless.
11/29/06
Powerful. Sometimes we need to be reminded that Joseph and Mary were very real people with very real emotions. Good work!
I love how you turned two very familiar characters into familiar people. It's easy to deify people from the Word, forgetting that they were merely human, just like us. Blessings, Cheri
11/30/06
Very sweet. I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for sharing it.
11/30/06
I liked this. Loved the modern twist to this beloved Bible story. You've got the birth and I've got the first 'chat' with Joseph and Jesus.
11/30/06
So real and vividly descriptive. I felt like I was right there. I suspected near the beginning what it was, but it did not take away from the wonder in the least!