The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1783 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Gulp! This is...riveting. I like your personification. Very effective!
09/02/06
"...However, the Great Divine Composer had only allowed a single rest to be written on this bar. It was not the end of the concert..."

Incredible. A masterpiece of writing.
Hard to put into words how this makes me feel. You have woven such depth and perspective into this writing. Thank you and well done.
09/05/06
So very beautiful. Reading it is a melody to my spirit. O, that we may hear Him when He sings to us.
Blessings Brenda
09/05/06
Wow. I absolutely loved the end, and the part about ".... he only allowed a single rest...." Very powerful. Great job.
09/06/06
Oh wow - just amazing and beautiful and breathtaking.
Excellent descriptive language. This really touched me. Thank you!
09/06/06
Very lovely, and so well done. It really touched my heart. Thank you
09/07/06
Bravissimo!
09/07/06
Masterful - excellent - I can see the batons and music being written. Bravo!
Wow. Excellent piece. Great job.
Brilliantly composed. Too many favorite lines to quote them all. I loved the double meaning of 'the bridge was secure'. Awesome job from beginning to end.
09/07/06
Absolutely incredible! Awesome! :)
09/07/06
This is so rich, so deep..... It reminds me of one of Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata in terms of its majesty. Wow!

To say 'Well Written' is way too trite. But for what it is worth, I'll say that it blows me away.
09/08/06
Do you ever know how to turn a phrase! Your exquisite choice of words makes this read like poetry. And, what a grand overview of history.
09/08/06
Beautifully written! Nuance filled poetry.