The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1915 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/06
Oh my gosh, who wrote this? As the resident FW animal lover, I absolutely adore this!! I so wish I wrote it. LOL Excellent job!!
Interesting take on the topic - melody! This is one of my favorite lines: "You and your family will be forever with me making melodies that the stars will join in and set shooting stars dancing; criss-crossing the skies." Thoughtful and many-layered...I found myself thinking beyond the story, if you know what I mean. :-)

09/02/06
So that's what happened to the unicorns! Great job.
09/02/06
I'm so glad about the ending! I couldn't bear to think that the unicorns drowned! :)

A very original point of view, I enjoyed this!
09/02/06
Gorgeous legend, gorgeously written. Words fail me...

(Is it Juble, or Jubal, though?)

That aside--this peice just made me sigh with delight.
Great ending! I love that the unicorn lives on. I really enjoyed your entry. Thank you and well done.
09/06/06
This story had me on the edge of my seat (longing to know who/what was talking!) and completely filled with joy when I found out - and found out what happened to them! I LOVED unicorns for SO long, and I would LOVE to think this is what happened. This is a real gem!!
It's well past my bedtime, but this still kept me excited and fully interested. I could not figure out who was talking!(I knew it was an animal, but couldn't think of how one would live to see Adam and Noah. lol) Excellent legend and beautifully written.
09/07/06
Who else could write this so well? Great job, Yeggs! :)
09/07/06
Brilliant - just brilliant!
09/07/06
Oh Val! This is a winner! I was swept up by it so fully that it pained me when it was over. Your talent runs deep. Enoch is a favorite of mine. This has lifted me so high today. Bless you!