The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1712 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
AMEN. God's creation has so many powerful lessons to teach us - from joy, to power, to peace.
Thanks for sharing.

God bless,

Kevin
Beautiful, beautiful entry! I love the line about it seeming like the singer didn't have time to get all the notes just right.
09/02/06
Send this one to "Birds and Blooms" magazine immediately! It's perfect for them! Wow!
I totally "ditto" that! This was beautiful and beautifully written. I loved: the descriptive way you let me see everything you did -- the way you described little Jenny's song (I'm a bird-song lover!!) -- the way you made this beautiful picture be so applicable and practical for my heart. What an incredible way to say that we all have a unique song to sing no matter our "wrappings". Oh, and we have a Jenn, whose nickname was and, sort of still is, Jenny Wren! I loved this entry. Thank you.
09/03/06
I always enjoy your descriptive writing. You bring me into your story every time.
09/04/06
WOW!! Excellent writing. Someday i'll be able to write like that. Thanks for sharing this story.
09/05/06
What can I say? Simply Lovely. You say so much with so little, always amazing me with your descriptive language. Yet, it never seems over the top in a excessive way. Excellent!
I love the description in this piece. What a lovely devotional as well. Thank you!
Just lovely! I enjoyed this!
09/05/06
Hehe I really like your discription of the song. "Tee tee teedle teedle teedle de deeee!"
09/05/06
I love all the details in the descriptions - made it all so real to me! This is just wonderful!
09/05/06
This is terrific! Light to read, yet deep in the perfect verbage and meaning. Great job as usual. :) Jo
You write very descriptively. I could vividly picture everything!
Very well written and descriptive. Good job.
I enjoyed this a lot. Your descriptions built interest into a simple act of a bird building a nest. Great story telling and good lesson in the end. :)
09/07/06
I'm sure you can make room for one more "Kudos"; a delightful story and an enjoyable read. Loved it!
09/07/06
I especially loved this line: "God conducts the orchestra of life by instilling a unique song within each of His creations. Jenny’s melody was one of joy."

Excellent work!
09/08/06
You paint a clear picture of all your characters - including the bird! A delightful read.