The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1213 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/28/06
This was very moving. I loved how, even though you were rejected, you still couldn't walk away. That's someone with a true heart for souls. Thank you for reminding us how we all should be!
07/29/06
A powerful message for us all! Beautifully written. Gives me much to think about.
07/29/06
"I walk past", you say; but you stopped and asked to pray with them - but they want a dime, a dollar; or they spit and hate you for trying! What then? I loved the story you portray - it is so true, but what to do? Great job of a heartbreaking scene on planet Earth. Kudos!
Very moving, Purity! Your gift shines through in all you write & I know God uses you much!
08/01/06
I LOVE the contrast between what you are seeing and what you and the Lord are "thinking." Great title, too - this was very moving to me.
08/02/06
Beautiful, touching, heartfelt!
Another awesome poem! But I can't walk away...nice ending.
08/02/06
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. If I could only write like you... :) This is an absolutely wonderful piece, and so true. Thanks for sharing!
This was really beautiful!
08/03/06
Astounding, truth as sharp as a two edged sword. May it plunge into the depths of our heart, and open our eyes.
Simply wonderful.