The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 810 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/13
Oh my...this touched my heart. That whole scene with the "older man" brought tears to my eyes as I envisioned it so clearly in my mind!

This was a hauntingly beautiful piece that will serve as a timely reminder for many, that we are called to "serve" as Jesus did when He came for our salvation sealed in love.

Love it!

God bless~
09/14/13
You have escorted us through a range of authentic emotions and experiences with a deft touch, and wrapped it up with a positive challenge for us to risk walking in another's shoes. Great job.
Ditto Noel's comments. This really works on many levels, emotionally, relationally, spiritually.
09/16/13
You write like a well established writer, I could get lost in this story. There is great flow and I would read on and on.....but I really couldn't make the connection to the topic (Expert)
09/16/13
I enjoyed your lighthearted story with its convicting conclusion.
There have been so many lost opportunities, privileges really, in my own life to show God's expansive love in action through Spirit prompted deeds.
Wow! This is just perfect. I can't think of anything else to say but Wow! Congratulations for ranking 13th overall!