The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 941 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/13
What a beautiful poem, rich in description and message! I liked how you separated the colors of the rainbow and described each color's symbol of blessing and hope. Great job!
I enjoyed this. Very nice. I too liked the way you separated the colors providing a description of spiritual meaning. Thanks.
07/20/13
Very absorbing entry, for its descriptiveness and its call to devotion. Well done.
A thoroughly enjoyable read. Well done.
07/22/13
I enjoyed reading your colourful poem. Must have been a lot of work and definitely oodles of skill. Thanks!
07/22/13
This is, for sure, a very expectant poem. Very nice job.
07/23/13
I really enjoyed reading your descriptions of the various colors and how you tied it all together in this fabulous prose.
Well done!
07/23/13
You did a masterful job on this style of poetry that makes want to try it. Beautifully written and presented. Lovely.
07/23/13
Beautifully descriptive and the flow is lovely. Amazing writing.
07/24/13
This is truly poetic far beyond the poem itself... I loved the imagery.

I loved it. God bless~
A lot of hard work went into this poem, with a magnificent result!
Congratulations on placing with this lovely poem. I love to see all the different verse forms you use in your poems.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well deserved win!
07/26/13
Congratulations on your EC! I'm so glad you placed with this beautiful poem. I enjoyed reading it again.
07/26/13
This is a lovely poem, Margaret. Your skill with words, rhyme and form as well as the way you dealt with the rainbow's colours all contributed to its quality. Well done.
Thank you for bringing God's promise to life. Exquisite. Thank you.

Congratulations!
Hugs, Judi

Praise YHWH. Hebrews 10:26-31, Revelation 12:17