The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1027 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow. Simply wow. Your honesty, clarity, and articulation of your experience is incredibly moving. Your awareness is a gift for you; your writing of this awareness is a gift for your readers.
07/22/13
This is marvelous to me. There is depth, honesty, and profound spiritual truth. Thank you for writing this. It comes across as wrung out in experience and carried through to victory, and the peace you described so beautifully.
07/24/13
Wow! So much depth and emotion. I am speechless! May God bless you abundantly!
07/24/13
I will try to put into words how amazing and moving this journal of your life truly is.

It was filled with raw emotions that leaped off the pages as your explained in terms of articulation and full understanding of your "lot in life."

The ending made me cry when the Holy Spirit filled your with a full emergence of realization...and your overwhelming epiphany that you "love her" for who she is and what you shared.

The Lord brought you through this and as you said, "perfected" your image in Him through your trials and your growth in your situational experiences.

I cannot say it enough...this was prolific, moving, and I felt the anointing coming from your words.

This is and SHOULD be a winner in both the challenge and an EC! For me to state my opinon in terms of "winning" is not like me, but I feel in your case, an exception is warranted.

Thank you for sharing this story...it will stay with me always.

God bless you abundantly~
Congratulations on ranking 17 overall!!